Software UDS for TMS Phonebook
Last version 1.0.4 (05/02/2017)
This application is distributed as a free software, you can use it freely for any personal or professional use. Commercial use is permitted if you not charge others for use of it. Please refer to EULA
for more detail.
This ASP.NET C# 4.0 Application can be collocated on TMS IIS Server.
- Binaries, CHM Developer Doc, Configuration and Installation guide (2.72 MB) Download
- Previous version : 1.0.3 (01/14/2017) available here.
TMS phonebook provides Directory Feature to following devices:
- Tandberg legacy and Cisco video Endpoint (for CE & TC software endpoints)
- Jabber Video software client (ex: Movi)
- Polycom endpoint (Polycom GAB like Phonebook)
With this new web application "UDS for TMS Phonebook", TMS will also provide phonebook in UDS format. It's especially useful for Jabber client. Actually Old Jabber Video (ex: Movi) is already EoS, and replacement is Jabber. Unlike Jabber Video , Jabber only understand UDS or LDAP Directory. This application main objective is to provide Jabber backward compatibility for TMS Phonebook.
Here is an example :
- One user search for "maur" on Jabber
- we see on TMS web page, 3 results displayed on jabber is exactly results we have on TMS Phonebook administration page. In another way, with this application jabber users and all video endpoint (VCS or CUCM registered) can have the same directory source ie the TMS